The Super Bowl is just around the corner. Even if you don’t watch the game, it’s a great excuse to throw a shindig and eat! Here’s our game plan for the big day.
Deviled Eggs with a Kick
serves 12 • 30 minutes
1 dozen hard-cooked eggs, peeled
1/2 cup mayonnaise
2 tablespoon Horseradish
Kosher salt to taste
garnish with sliced fresh chives
1. Cut eggs in half lengthwise; carefully remove yolks.
2. Mash yolks; stir in mayonnaise, horseradish, and smoked paprika until blended.
3. Spoon yolk mixture into plastic sandwich bag.
4. Snip one corner and use as a piping bag to distribute yolk mixture evenly into egg white halves.
5. Sprinkle evenly with desired amount of salt. Garnish with fresh chives (to look like the strings on a football!).
6. Chill until ready to serve.
- Recipes by Ben Spadt, photos by Dan Johnson0 LIKE THIS POST!