The perfect days between summer fading and fall appearing should really be a season of their own. Here are ten ways to bask in the glory of beautiful days before it’s too late.
1. Go apple picking!
2. Experiment with sprinkled popcorn!
3. Craving a campfire and s’mores? Make your own fall-flavored ice cream.
4. Turn apple cider into a table centerpiece.
5. Make something from scratch.
6. Brunch outside with your girlfriends.
7. Head to the beach to take a few photos without crowds and umbrellas in the way.
8. Carve a jack-o’-lantern.
9. Turn your summer treasures into accessories.
10. Poke around outside before it’s too chilly. (Don’t forget the sunscreen!)
Go ahead, read the new issue!
Flip. Click. Enjoy.0 LIKE THIS POST!